Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Taiesha & T'nayah's Fall Portraits

While I was in Connecticut I photographed Taiesha & T'nayah. Taiesha wanted some fall portraits of the two of them. When you're a mom it's easy to have 1,000s of images of your kids and only a handful of you in them! I couldn't have asked for better lighting and fall colors. T'nayah was so good too, posing for the camera and hugging her mommy on cue. As she got a little restless Taiesha bribed her with chocolate...it works every time! Hey, I can be bribed with chocolate too you know! :D Here's some of my favorites. I absolutely LOVE the photo of T'nayah hugging her mom...she's squeezing her with such love...





2 comments:

  1. reminds me of when we took photos in Amherst, awwww i miss the fall in CT...tiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yeah...I was happy to visit CT...NC has a really nice fall, just not the same as New England...

    ReplyDelete