- My sister (one of the 7) Terri got married
- The busy season was awesome, busier but smoother than the year before
- Pretty relaxing Christmas and New Year's (spent in NC...a little sad I didn't get to see my family but I needed some rest)
- Attended Imaging USA in New Orleans (AWESOME!!! I got a great new gadget to help me entertain the little ones while I'm taking their photos)
- Painted and redecorated the Gallery (not totally finished but it's going to be AMAZING)
- Got a new car (Toyota Highlander, which I will be adorning obnoxiously with the Images by Michele logo!)
- Jessy got her license! Ahhhhh!!!! I'm pretty sure I have a whole head of gray hair! She's actually a really good driver but I still worry like crazy.
That pretty much sums up the last few months. I also discovered that I am gluten and dairy sensitive and that if I eat anything with either of those, my immune system gets thrown into a hiatus. Needless to say, once I gave up all of my favorite foods, I lost 10 lbs! :D I actually feel great and even though it's been rough, I've found lots of substitutes for some of my favorite eats.
On a photography note, here are a few newborn images that I've recently taken that I love..yup I have baby fever!!: