Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Rob & Brianne's Wedding - Negril, Jamaica

Last week I went to Negril, Jamaica for our friends', Rob & Brianne, wedding. I have been to Negril twice and this trip was completely different. We stayed at the Moon Dance Villas resort and had a blast. We had our own bartenders (hilarious guys with tons of nicknames!) and our own chef (fabulous food). The wedding was incredible...every detail was beautiful...the beach, the ocean, steel drum band, lobster tails, dance floor on the sand, and of course the bride and groom. It was such a great experience, meeting new people, and sharing such a special time with Rob & Bri!

I, of course, can't go anywhere without my camera (especially a wedding!) so I took a bunch of photos. Check out the link below to a slide show of images.

Can't wait to go back to Negril...Enjoy!!!

http://www.imagesbymichele.com/slideshows/Rob-Brianne-11-07-09/index.html

Here's a couple of preview images:




2 comments:

  1. These images are beautiful! It looks like you guys had a great time. I especially like the one at the beginning of the slide show (the bride and groom kissing with the diagonal horizon in the background). So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly!!! It was awesome...I want to go back for longer next time!

    ReplyDelete