Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Thumbnail Pages on Images by Michele

For the past few months I've been thinking of ways to make it easier to browse through my photos on my website. As of this morning when you clicked on a category, it would start a slideshow. You weren't able to stop it and/or click on thumbnails of just the images you wanted to view. Over the weekend I found this tool that is just awesome! It loads the images as thumbnails and as you scroll over each image, it enlarges...the whole page appears to tilt too! When you go to my website: www.imagesbymichele.com and click on Photography, you'll now see 2 links for each category; Slideshow and Thumbnails. You can decide whether you want to sit back and watch the slideshow or go right to the thumbnails and have fun clicking around...it's almost 3D!



















No comments:

Post a Comment