Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Boone, North Carolina

This past weekend, we went to Boone, NC to photograph our neighbors, Mike & Leigh. We were originally going to photograph them at a winery closer to Huntersville, but it was raining out like crazy and we heard it was snowing in the mountains. Leigh (who also has known Teddy since High School!!!) went to Appalachian State (we won't even get into pronunciation now!) so she was very familiar with the area. It was the first snowfall and everything was sooo gorgeous! We felt like we were in "The Grinch", traveling up the mountain...it was magical! I was also really happy because it made me feel like I was back home in Connecticut. I was starting to miss the snow (well at least the first couple of snowfalls), and I had no idea that it would only take us an hour and a half to see some! :D The other crazy thing we saw along the way were tons and tons of Christmas tree farms. It was totally bizarre and I had to take out my camera and photograph through the window, right over Teddy's shoulder!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment