Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

...Meet Haley...

Hey everyone! I want you to meet my new intern, Haley! She'll be working with me part-time over the summer. She's already been a great help. Check out her bio:

"My name is Haley Berryman and I'm 17 years old and a senior at Cox Mill High School in Concord, North Carolina.  I am an only child and have three pets who I enjoy photographing often.  I am extreamly passionate about fashion and especially photography.  I am obsessed with high fashion and couture.  My dream is to one day become a famous photographer and live in Italy.  It would be a dream come true for me to have one of my photographs in a spread in Italian Vouge. 


When I am behind the camera I feel comfortable and in my own element.  I take pictures of everything and anything and I always have my camera with me because you never know when the oppertunity for a great picture will present itself.  I believe that photos capture memories so I take pictures of everything I do.  I never want to forget how I spent my life so I never miss a chance to take a picture!"

-Haley


No comments:

Post a Comment